No. S 500
Road Traffic Act
Road Traffic (Motor Vehicles, Driving Licences) (Amendment No. 2) Rules 2005
1. These Rules may be cited as the Road Traffic (Motor Vehicles, Driving Licences) (Amendment No. 2) Rules 2005 and shall come into operation on 29th July 2005.
2. The Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Schedules to the Road Traffic (Motor Vehicles, Driving Licences) Rules (R 27) are deleted and the following Schedules substituted therefor:
Rule 22(3)(e)(i) and (ii)
Commencing at a point on the southern coast of the Island of Singapore where the production southwards of Kampong Bahru Road meets the sea coast, the boundary runs along the aforesaid production of Kampong Bahru Road to Kampong Bahru Road, thence in succession along Kampong Bahru Road, Lower Delta Road, Tiong Bahru Road, Tanglin Road, Orange Grove Road, Anderson Road, Balmoral Road, Chancery Lane, Thomson Road, Moulmein Road, Balestier Road, Lavender Street, Kallang Road, Lorong 1 Geylang, Mountbatten Road, Nicoll Highway, Republic Avenue to the sea coast, and which is more particularly delineated in the following map:
Prohibited Places and Roads
1. All public parks.
2. Grounds of all hospitals.
Training Boundaries for Holders of Class 2B Provisional Licences
1. The area bounded by Yio Chu Kang Road, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9, Ang Mo Kio Street 62 and Ang Mo Kio Street 64, and which is more particularly delineated in map 1.
Map 1Singapore Safety Driving Centre
2. The area bounded by Bukit Batok Road, Bukit Batok West Avenue 3, Bukit Batok Central, Bukit Batok East Avenue 2 and Bukit Batok West Avenue 5, and which is more particularly delineated in map 2.
Map 2Bukit Batok Driving Centre
3. The area bounded by Eunos Link, Airport Road, Paya Lebar Road, Ubi Avenue 2, Ubi Avenue 1 and Ubi Avenue 2, and which is more particularly delineated in map 3.
Map 3Comfort Driving Centre
[G.N. Nos. S 562/2002; S 245/2004; S 304/2004; S 515/2004; S 774/2004; S 392/2005]
[TP 6.1.19V3; AG/LEG/SL/276/2005/15 Vol. 1]