—(1) The Board shall consist of —
the Dean of the Faculty;
5 advocates and solicitors nominated by the Senate of the Academy after consultation with the Council; and
3 other members nominated by the Senate of the Academy.
(2) The members of the Board, other than the Attorney-General and the Dean of the Faculty, shall be nominated to hold office for a term of 3 years.
(3) If for any reason the Attorney-General or the Dean of the Faculty is unable to attend a particular meeting of the Board, he may nominate some other legal officer or some other member of the Faculty , as the case may be, to attend the meeting and when so attending that alternate member shall be deemed for all purposes to be a member of the Board.
(4) The persons nominated under subsection (1) shall be eligible for re-nomination.
(5) When any vacancy in the Board occurs by death, resignation, insanity, bankruptcy or otherwise, the Board shall as soon as practicable take the necessary action to have the vacancy filled by the appropriate authority.
(6) Any casual vacancy arising among the nominated members shall be filled by nomination by the appropriate authority and any such new member shall hold office for so long as the member in whose place he is appointed would have held office.
(7) The validity of any proceedings of the Board is not affected by any vacancy among its members or by any defect in their appointment.