—(1) Every private hospital shall ensure that every medical practitioner who has been granted clinical privileges shall provide services only within the scope of the clinical privileges granted.
(2) The scope of individual clinical privileges granted by the hospital to any medical practitioner shall be within those areas of competence of the medical practitioner.
(3) Every private hospital shall ensure that every patient shall have an attending medical practitioner who shall have overall responsibility for the patient’s general medical condition.
(4) Every private hospital, other than a nursing home, with 50 or more beds shall have at least one medical practitioner on duty at all times.
(5) Every private hospital, other than a nursing home, with less than 50 beds shall have one medical practitioner available at its premises within half an hour of call.
(6) Every nursing home shall have one medical practitioner available at its premises within half an hour of call or shall make alternative arrangements to ensure that patients receive prompt and appropriate medical care.
(7) The licensee of a nursing home shall ensure that every patient in the nursing home is reviewed by a medical practitioner within 48 hours of admission thereto.