—(1) The President of the Council may, from time to time, appoint one or more committees comprising not less than 4 members of the Council to be known as Disciplinary Committees to inquire into —
any complaint or matter in respect of which the Minister or the Council has under section 39 ordered that an inquiry be held by a Disciplinary Committee; or
any matter referred to it under section 33(3).
(2) A Disciplinary Committee may be appointed in connection with one or more matters or for a fixed period of time, as the President of the Council may think fit.
(3) The chairman or a member of a Complaints Committee which inquired into a complaint or matter shall not be a member of a Disciplinary Committee inquiring into the same complaint or matter.
(4) The President of the Council shall appoint a member of a Disciplinary Committee to be the chairman of the Disciplinary Committee.
(5) The President of the Council may at any time revoke the appointment of any Disciplinary Committee or may remove any member of a Disciplinary Committee or fill any vacancy in a Disciplinary Committee.
(6) No act done by or under the authority of a Disciplinary Committee shall be invalid in consequence of any defect that is subsequently discovered in the appointment or qualification of the members or any of them.
(7) A member of a Disciplinary Committee shall, notwithstanding that he has ceased to be a member of the Council on the expiry of his term of office, continue to be a member of the Disciplinary Committee until such time the Disciplinary Committee has completed its work.