—(1) On receiving the statement referred to in section 15, the Registrar shall, subject to the provisions of this Act, register the statement and issue a notice of registration in such form as the Registrar may determine.
(2) On and from the date of registration specified in the notice of registration issued under subsection (1), there shall be a limited liability partnership, by the name specified in the notice, registered under this Act with all the attributes described in Part II.
(3) The notice of registration is conclusive evidence that the requirements of section 15 are complied with and that the limited liability partnership is registered by the name specified in the notice.
(4) The Registrar may, upon receipt of the application in the prescribed form of a limited liability partnership registered under subsection (1) and on payment of the prescribed fee, issue to that limited liability partnership a certificate of confirmation of registration in such form as the Registrar may determine.
(5) Nothing in this section shall be construed to require the Registrar to register any limited liability partnership if he is not satisfied with the particulars or other information furnished under this Act.
(6) Any person aggrieved by the refusal of the Registrar to register a limited liability partnership of which he is to be a partner may, within 30 days of the date of the refusal, appeal to the Minister whose decision shall be final.
(7) The registration of any limited liability partnership shall not be deemed to imply that the requirements of any law in relation to any business carried on by that limited liability partnership have been complied with.
[BR Act 2004 Ed., s. 8; Companies 1994 Ed., s. 19]