—(1) Where the Registrar has awarded party and party costs to a party to proceedings before the Registrar and the party wishes to have the costs taxed by the Registrar, the party shall, within one month from the date of the award of costs —
apply for the costs to be taxed by filing a copy of the bill of costs with the Registrar; and
send at the same time a copy of the bill of costs to every other person having an interest in the taxation proceedings.
(2) Every bill of costs shall set out the following:
the work done in the cause or matter;
all disbursements made in the cause or matter;
the sum claimed for each item; and
in chronological order and with dates, all events in the cause or matter which are relevant to the taxation proceedings.
(3) Where costs have already been awarded for any of the items set out in the bill of costs, this fact and the amount awarded shall be indicated.
(4) Any party on whom a copy of the bill of costs has been served in accordance with paragraph (1) shall, if he wishes to dispute the bill or any part thereof, within one month from the receipt of the copy of the bill, mark the copy in accordance with paragraph (5) and send copies of the marked copy to the Registrar and the party requesting for taxation.
(5) The marking of a copy of a bill of costs shall be effected by writing on the right hand margin against each item the word “Agree” if the party concerned agrees with the costs claimed for that item, or the word “Disagree” if the party concerned disagrees with the costs claimed for that item.
(6) Upon expiry of the period referred to in paragraph (4), the Registrar shall give to the parties having an interest in the taxation proceedings notice of the date and time appointed for taxation.