—(1) The Council shall meet at such times and places as the President or the Registrar may appoint.
(2) At any meeting of the Council, 5 Council members shall form a quorum and no business shall be transacted at any meeting unless a quorum is present.
(3) The President or the Council member presiding at any meeting of the Council shall have an original vote and, in the case of an equality of votes, a casting vote.
(4) Subject to subsection (2), the Council may act notwithstanding any vacancy in the membership of the Council.
(5) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Council may regulate its own procedure.
(6) The Council shall keep minutes of its proceedings in such form or manner as it thinks fit.