On 26/06/2016, you requested the version in force on 26/06/2016 incorporating all amendments published on or before 26/06/2016. The closest version currently available is that of 01/10/2007.
Payment Systems (Oversight) Act
(Chapter 222A, Sections 6(1), 9(1), 12(1), 13(1), 21(3) and (4), 22(2), 29(1), 30, 31(2), 33(3), 37(3), 54 and 56)
Payment Systems (Oversight) Regulations
G.N. No. S 332/2006
REVISED EDITION 2007
(1st October 2007)
[23rd June 2006]
2. In these Regulations, unless the context otherwise requires —
“annual report” means, in relation to an operator of a designated payment system, the audited profit and loss accounts, audited balance-sheet and auditors’ report, by whatever name called, of the operator;
“relevant fee” means a fee prescribed by the Interpretation (Payment Systems (Oversight) Act 2006 — Fees) Order 2006.
—(1) The forms to be used for the purposes of the Act and these Regulations are those set out at the Authority’s Internet website at http://www.mas.gov.sg (under “Payment and Settlement Systems”), and any reference in these Regulations to a numbered form shall be construed as a reference to the current version of the form bearing the corresponding number at that website.
(2) Any document required to be lodged with the Authority under any provision of the Act or these Regulations shall be lodged in the relevant form and in the manner specified in the website referred to in paragraph (1), or in such other manner as the Authority may specify.
(3) All forms used for the purposes of the Act and these Regulations shall be completed in the English language and in accordance with such directions as may be specified in the form or by the Authority.
(4) The Authority may refuse to accept any form that is not completed in accordance with this regulation or not accompanied by the relevant fee.
(5) Where strict compliance with any form is not possible, the Authority may allow for necessary modifications to be made to that form, or for the requirements of that form to be complied with in such other manner as the Authority thinks fit.