—(1) No strata title application for a parcel shall be registered under this section unless —
it is in the approved form; and
the strata title plan for that parcel has been lodged with and approved by the Chief Surveyor under the Boundaries and Survey Maps Act (Cap. 25).
(2) Every strata title application shall —
show the share values in whole numbers of each lot (except an accessory lot) and a number equal to the aggregate share value entitlement of all the lots comprised in the parcel; and
contain such other particulars as may be prescribed or as the Registrar may specify.
(3) The strata title plan shall be deemed to be registered under the provisions of this Act on the date that the strata title application is registered by the Registrar under subsection (1) and the strata title plan has been assigned a strata title plan serial number as notified in the land-register.
(4) For the purposes of subsection (2)(a), where planning permission for the erection of the buildings comprising the lots has been granted on or after 15th April 1976, the share values shown on the strata title application shall be those shown in the schedule of strata units filed with and accepted by the Commissioner.
(5) No share value shall be allotted to an accessory lot.
(6) In this section, “lot” includes a provisional lot.