—(1) The Authority may, by order published in the Gazette, approve the games that may be played in a casino (other than games to be played on a gaming machine), mode of play and the rules for those games.
(2) The Authority may, under subsection (1), give approvals that differ according to differences in time, place or circumstances.
(3) A casino operator shall not permit a game to be conducted or played in a casino unless —
there is an order in force under this section approving the game;
the game is conducted or played in accordance with the mode of play and rules of the game approved by such an order; and
the game is conducted or played on behalf of the casino operator by a licensed special employee.
(4) A person shall not conduct a game in a casino or permit a game conducted by him to be played in a casino, unless —
there is an order in force under this section approving the game; and
the game is conducted or played in accordance with the mode of play and rules of the game approved by such an order.
(5) Any casino operator who contravenes subsection (3) shall be liable to disciplinary action.
(6) Any person who contravenes subsection (4) shall be —
liable to disciplinary action, in the case of a licensed special employee; or
guilty of an offence and liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $200,000, in any other case.
(7) It is a defence to disciplinary action or prosecution for a contravention of subsection (4) if the special employee or other person, as the case may be, establishes that the contravention was permitted by the casino operator.