—(1) The Minister shall appoint for any approved institution or institutions, or any community rehabilitation centre or centres, a Review Committee which shall have such functions as are conferred upon it by this Act.
(2) Every Review Committee shall consist of a Chairman, who shall be a person registered under the Medical Registration Act (Cap. 174), and such other members, not being less than 3, as the Minister may determine.
(3) The Chairman and members of a Review Committee shall be appointed by the Minister for a term not exceeding 3 years, but may —
from time to time be reappointed;
at any time be removed from office by the Minister; or
at any time resign from their office in writing addressed to the Minister.
(4) At any meeting of the Review Committee, 3 members of the Committee shall constitute a quorum.
(5) The Chairman shall preside at every meeting of the Review Committee at which he is present and in his absence the members present shall elect one of their number to preside at the meeting.
(6) Every question before the Review Committee shall be determined by a majority of the votes of the members present and voting thereon, and in the event of an equality of votes the Chairman or the member presiding at the meeting shall have a casting vote in addition to his original vote.
(7) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Review Committee may determine its own procedure.
(8) Any order of the Review Committee may be signed by the Chairman or a member of the Committee.