—(1) The Registrar shall keep and maintain —
a register to be called the Register of Nurses which shall consist of such parts as the Board may determine;
a roll to be called the Roll of Nurses which shall consist of such parts as the Board may determine; and
a register to be called the Register of Midwives.
(2) The Registrar shall enter in the appropriate part of the Register or Roll, as the case may require, the name of every person who is registered or enrolled, together with such other particulars as the Board may determine.
(3) Every registered nurse, enrolled nurse and registered midwife shall inform the Registrar in writing of any change in his name, working address, residential address, or such of his other particulars as may be prescribed, within 28 days of the change.
(4) [Deleted by Act 15 of 2005]
(5) A person who makes a report of a change in his residential address under section 8 of the National Registration Act (Cap. 201) shall be deemed to have complied with subsection (3) on the date on which he makes the report.
(6) The Registrar may disclose, in accordance with any prescribed conditions, any information in the Register or Roll to any prescribed person.