1. Banking services, including services relating to transactions in securities and futures contracts.
2. Broadcasting services.
3. Bulk distribution of fuel and lubricants.
4. Civil defence services.
5. Clearing and settlement services relating to transactions in securities and futures contracts.
6. Drug enforcement services provided by the Central Narcotics Bureau.
7. Electricity services and undertakings, including meter reading and billing, provided by any public electricity licensee licensed under the Public Utilities Act (Cap. 261).
8. Fire services, including rescue and fire-fighting services provided by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.
9. Gas services provided by any public gas licensee licensed under the Public Utilities Act.
10. Immigration and registration services.
11. Information services and undertakings provided by the Ministry of Information and the Arts and its agencies.
12. Juvenile rehabilitation services provided by the Ministry of Community Development and Sports.
13. Newspaper services.
14. Pollution control and environmental monitoring and assessment services provided by the Ministry of the Environment.
15. Port, dock and harbour services and undertakings.
16. Postal and telecommunication services and undertakings.
17. Prison services.
18. Public health services including services relating to the collection of blood for the use of hospitals and the pharmaceutical services under the Ministry of Health.
19. Public transport and air transport services.
20. Refuse or waste collection services provided by any public waste collector licensee licensed under the Environmental Public Health Act (Cap. 95).
21. Services provided by the Air Traffic Controllers and the Operations and Licensing Assistants of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.
22. Services relating to transactions in securities and future contracts provided by dealers licensed under the Securities Industry Act (Cap. 289) and by futures brokers licensed under the Futures Trading Act (Cap. 116), respectively.
23. Sewerage and waste water treatment services.
24. Veterinary public health services provided by the Agri-food and Veterinary Authority, including the inspection of primary food (meat and meat product, fish and fish product, egg, raw milk, fruit and vegetable) at the point of import and before distribution to retail.
25. Water services.
26. Water reclamation services.
27. Weather information provided by the Meteorological Service Department of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
28. The following undertakings performed for the Singapore Armed Forces:
the design, development, production, manufacture, supply, transport, delivery, repair and maintenance of weapon systems (including military aircraft, ships, submarines and vehicles, arms, explosives, computer hardware and software and other military equipment) and spares and components thereof;
the construction, maintenance and repair of military installations;
the land, air and sea transportation of military personnel and equipment;
the management and the operation of warehouses, military retail outlets, storehouses, ferry terminals, cookhouses and camp complexes;
the security functions performed at military installations or buildings;
the supply, transport and delivery of military supplies including rations and construction materials; and
the surveillance, testing and disposal of ammunition.
29. All undertakings of whatever nature of —
the Board of Commissioners of Currency, Singapore ;
the CISCO Brambles Records Management Pte. Ltd.;
the CISCO Security Technology Pte. Ltd.;
the Customs and Excise Department;
the Imports and Exports Office of the Trade Development Board;
the Singapore International Monetary Exchange Ltd.;
the Singapore Mint Pte. Ltd.;
the Singapore Network Systems Pte. Ltd.;
the SNP Printing Pte. Ltd. and the SNP Security Printing Pte. Ltd.;
the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Ltd.; and
the Thomas De La Rue (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.