—(1) A parking fee at the rate specified in the Second Schedule shall be paid to the Authority for the parking of an aircraft at any place in the aerodrome for each period of 24 hours or part thereof.
(2) The parking time shall begin when the aircraft lands at the aerodrome and end when it takes off.
(3) No parking fee under sub-paragraph (1) shall be payable for the parking of an aircraft for the first 3 hours.
(4) The area occupied by an aircraft for the purpose of calculating the parking fee shall be the product of the span of the aircraft and its maximum length.
(5) The Authority may in its discretion permit an aircraft to be parked in any place of the aerodromes on a monthly basis.
(6) The fee payable under sub-paragraph (5) shall be 26 times the parking fee which shall be paid for the parking of the aircraft for a period of 24 hours.
(7) The fee under sub-paragraph (5) shall be paid in advance.
(8) Except as provided in sub-paragraph (5), where an aircraft is parked at any place in the aerodrome for a continuous period of 30 days or more the fee payable for the parking of the aircraft shall be at the rate specified in the Third Schedule.
(9) Sub-paragraph (8) shall not apply to the Tengah Aerodrome.