—(1) The Minister shall appoint a president of the Boards.
(2) The Minister may appoint such number of deputy presidents of the Boards as he may consider necessary.
(3) No person shall be appointed as the president or a deputy president of the Boards unless the person is a qualified person within the meaning of the Legal Profession Act (Cap. 161).
(4) For the purpose of enabling the Boards to be constituted under this Part, the Minister shall appoint a panel consisting of such number of persons as he may consider necessary and shall publish their names in the Gazette.
(5) The president, a deputy president and any person appointed as a member of the panel constituted under subsection (4) shall, subject to subsection (6), be appointed for a term not exceeding 3 years, and shall be eligible for reappointment.
(6) The Minister may at any time terminate the appointment of the president or any deputy president or member of the panel constituted under subsection (4), and fill any vacancy in its membership.
[LT(S)A, ss. 86, 87]