—(1) The Council shall consist of —
Union representatives elected by the members of their respective management committees from amongst themselves; and
members of the Executive Committee (who shall not concurrently be members of any management committee) elected by the members of their respective constituent bodies from amongst themselves.
(2) The ratio of Union representatives to members of the respective management committees shall be not more than 1:5.
(3) There shall be one Executive Committee member for a constituent body with up to 1,000 members and 2 Executive Committee members for a constituent body with more than 1,000 members.
(4) Where there is a vacancy in the Executive Committee, the Executive Committee may co-opt an ordinary member of the Union to fill the vacancy.
(5) The Executive Committee shall not co-opt person in accordance with paragraph (4) except with the approval of the Principal.
(6) Where the Executive Committee fails to fill a vacancy in the Committee, the Principal may appoint a student to fill the vacancy.