—(1) The functions of the Council shall be —
to do all the things it is authorised or required to do under this Part; and
to appoint a panel of assessors to decide on applications for the exclusion of persons from casino premises.
(2) The Council may appoint a secretary to the Council and such other officers as may be required to enable the Council to carry out its functions under this Part.
(3) Every summons and notice issued under the hand of the secretary to the Council to any person shall be deemed to be issued by the Council.
(4) The Council may, subject to the provisions of this Part, regulate its own procedure.
(5) The Council shall not transact any business unless a quorum of not less than half of its members, including the chairman or member presiding, is present.
(6) The chairman, if present, shall preside at all meetings of the Council.
(7) Where the office of chairman is vacant or the chairman for any reason is unable to attend a meeting, such other member as the members present shall elect shall preside at the meeting.
[Maint. Religious Harmony Act, s. 4]