—(1) Subject to this section, the Authority may modify the conditions of a licence granted under section 5.
(2) Before making modifications to the conditions of a licence of a public telecommunication licensee under this section, the Authority shall give notice to the licensee —
stating that it proposes to make the modifications in the manner as specified in the notice and the compensation payable for any damage caused thereby; and
specifying the time (not being less than 28 days from the date of service of notice on such licensee) within which written representations with respect to the proposed modifications may be made.
(3) Upon receipt of any written representation referred to in subsection (2), the Authority shall consider such representation and may —
reject the representation; or
amend the proposed modifications or compensation payable in accordance with the representation, or otherwise,
and, in either event, it shall thereupon issue a direction in writing to such licensee requiring that effect be given to the proposed modifications specified in the notice or to such modifications as subsequently amended by the Authority within a reasonable time.
(4) Any public telecommunication licensee aggrieved by the decision of the Authority under subsection (3) may, within 14 days of the receipt by it of the direction, appeal to the Minister whose decision shall be final.
(5) The Authority shall not enforce its direction —
during the period referred to in subsection (4); and
whilst the appeal of the public telecommunication licensee is under consideration by the Minister.
(6) If no written representation is received by the Authority within the time specified in subsection (2) or if any written representation made under subsection (2) is subsequently withdrawn, the Authority may forthwith carry out the modifications as specified in the notice given under subsection (2).