1.—(1) Subject to this paragraph, every member of the Council shall hold and vacate his office in accordance with the terms of his appointment and shall, on ceasing to be a member, be eligible for reappointment.
(2) Any member of the Council may resign his office at any time by giving notice in writing to the Minister.
(3) If the Minister is satisfied that a member of the Council —
is guilty of neglect of duty or misconduct;
has become bankrupt or made an arrangement with his creditors;
is incapacitated by physical or mental illness; or
is otherwise unable or unfit to discharge the functions of a member,
the Minister may remove him from office.
2. The validity of any proceedings of the Council shall not be affected by any vacancy among the members or by any defect in the appointment of any member.
3. The arrangements relating to meetings of the Council shall be such as the Council may determine.
4. The chairman shall preside at all meetings of the Council at which he is present and, in his absence, the members present shall elect one of their number to act as chairman of that meeting.
5. Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Council may regulate its own procedure in such manner as it thinks fit.
[LLEFA 2000 Ed., The Schedule]