—(1) There shall be a seal of the Tribunals of such nature and pattern as the president may approve.
(2) Subject to this regulation, the seal of the Tribunals shall be affixed by or with the authority of the Secretary to such documents as are required by these Regulations or by a direction of the president or of a Tribunal to be sealed with the seal of the Tribunals.
(3) The Secretary shall also keep a stamp, the design of which shall, as nearly as practicable, be the same as the design of the seal of the Tribunals.
(4) A document to which the seal of the Tribunals is required to be affixed may be stamped with the stamp referred to in paragraph (3) and, when so stamped, has the same force and effect as if it had been sealed with the seal of the Tribunals.
(5) All courts and all persons acting judicially shall take judicial notice of the seal or stamp referred to in this regulation affixed to, or stamped on, a document and, in the absence of proof to the contrary, shall presume that it was affixed or stamped by the proper authority.
—(1) The Tribunals shall have a Registry for the transaction of business relating to the proceedings in the Tribunals and for the keeping of records of all such proceedings.
(2) The Registry shall be situated at such place as the Minister, or any person authorised in that behalf by the Minister, may direct.
(3) The Registry shall be open on such days and at such hours as the Minister, or any person authorised in that behalf by the Minister, may direct.