—(1) The Authority shall, as soon as practicable after the end of each financial year, cause to be prepared and transmitted to the Minister a report dealing generally with the activities of the Authority during that financial year.
(2) The Minister shall, as soon as practicable, cause a copy of every such report to be presented to Parliament.
—(1) The Authority shall have the exclusive right to the use of such symbol or representation as it may select or devise and thereafter display or exhibit in connection with its activities or affairs.
(2) Any person who uses a symbol or representation identical with that of the Authority, or which so resembles the Authority’s symbol or representation as to deceive or cause confusion, or to be likely to deceive or to cause confusion, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both.
—(1) Except for the purpose of the performance of his duties or the exercise of his functions or when lawfully required to do so by any court or under the provisions of any written law, no person who is or has been a member, an officer, an employee or an agent of the Authority or a member of a committee of the Authority shall disclose any information relating to the affairs of the Authority or of any other person which has been obtained by him in the performance of his duties or the exercise of his functions.
(2) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both.
—(1) The Chief Executive or any officer authorised by him may, in his discretion, compound any offence under this Act or any regulations made thereunder which is prescribed as a compoundable offence by collecting from a person reasonably suspected of having committed the offence a sum of money not exceeding $1,000.
(2) On payment of such sum of money, no further proceedings shall be taken against such person in respect of the offence.
41. The Authority may, with the approval of the Minister, make regulations for any or both of the following purposes:
regulating the proceedings of the Authority or of the committees of the Authority; and
providing for or prescribing any matters which are necessary or convenient to be provided for or prescribed for carrying out or giving effect to the provisions of this Act.
42. The enactments specified in the first column of the Second Schedule are amended in the manner set out in the second column thereof.
43. In so far as it is necessary to preserve the effect of any document issued by or relating to any of the departments specified in the First Schedule, any reference in such document to any such department shall be construed as a reference to the Authority.