3. A registrant shall disclose to the proper authority the following particulars:
name, including former names (if any) and the correct spelling of the name;
identity card number;
place of residence;
place and date of birth;
race and religion;
education, vocation, skill, qualifications and experience;
occupation or employment, including past occupations and employment, income, the names and addresses of his employers, the period of his occupation and employment, and his Central Provident Fund number;
particulars of his next-of-kin and dependants, including their occupations;
state of health and physical condition;
possession of driving licence;
membership of any organisation or service;
previous military experience; and
any other particulars which may be considered necessary by the proper authority.
4. A person in charge of an educational institution, reformative training centre, prison or hospital and any employer shall comply with an order issued by the proper authority to submit information in respect of registrants, regarding the particulars referred to in regulation 3.
5. A registrant shall submit for inspection to the proper authority the following certificates and documents:
medical or health certificates;
Central Provident Fund membership card or other approved provident or pension fund membership card;
citizenship certificate (if any);
social welfare assistance card (if any); and
any other certificate or document, as the proper authority may consider necessary, to support the accuracy of particulars to be disclosed under regulation 3.
6. The proper authority may endorse any document submitted to him for inspection under regulation 5.
—(1) A registrant in Singapore shall report in person in accordance with the registration notice and shall disclose the particulars referred to in regulation 3, either orally or in writing, as the proper authority may direct.
(2) A registrant outside Singapore upon becoming liable under section 3 of the Act shall forthwith inform the Commander of his place of residence by means of registered post.
(3) A registrant outside Singapore shall, upon an order of the proper authority, disclose any of the particulars referred to in regulation 3 and produce any document or certificate referred to in regulation 5 by means of registered post or in any other manner as the proper authority may from time to time direct.
—(1) A registrant shall, subject to paragraph (2), inform the Commander within 7 days of any change in his name, place of residence, employment, occupation, educational qualifications or in any of the other particulars recorded in the registration certificate issued to him under regulation 38.