SPECIFICATIONs OF PHOTOGRAPH(1) The photograph must be taken within a period of 3 months immediately before the date of the application for the driving licence.
(2) The size of the photograph shall be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high.
(3) The full face of the applicant shall appear in the photograph with the image of the applicant’s face measuring between 25mm and 35mm from his chin to the crown of his head, and with his shoulders being just visible.
(4) The background screen of the photograph shall be white, except where the applicant’s hair is white, the background shall be light gray.
(5) The photograph shall be in colour with a matt or semi-matt finish.
(6) The photograph shall be of the applicant without any headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his religious or racial custom and the headgear does not hide the applicant’s features.
[S 562/2002 wef 16/12/2002]