JUDGMENT DEBTOR SUMMONS
—(1) A judgment debtor summons to enforce a judgment or order for the payment of money, whether by instalments or otherwise, must be in one of the forms in Form 191.
(2) A judgment debtor summons is issued on its being sealed by an officer of the Registry.
(3) Unless the Court otherwise orders, a judgment debtor summons must be served personally on the person summoned at least 7 days before the day fixed for the hearing thereof.
11B. Where a judgment has been given or an order made against 2 or more persons, the person entitled to enforce the judgment or order may require a judgment debtor summons to be issued against each or any of the persons liable under the judgment or order.
—(1) Where a judgment is given or order made against a firm, a judgment debtor summons may be issued against any person against whom execution may be issued to enforce such judgment or order under Order 77.
(2) Where the person entitled to enforce such judgment or order desires to issue a judgment debtor summons against any other person, he must apply for leave of the Court by ex parte summons in Form 189 supported by affidavit in Form 190.
(3) Where an order is made under paragraph (2), a copy of the affidavit must be served with the judgment debtor summons.
(4) If the person alleged to be liable does not appear on the day fixed for the hearing of the judgment debtor summons, he shall be deemed to admit his liability to pay the amount due, but if he appears and denies his liability the Court may determine the question of liability on the evidence then before it or may order the issue of liability to be tried in such manner as it thinks fit.