SALE OF FOOD
11. No person shall sell any adulterated food without fully informing the purchaser at the time of the sale of the nature of the adulteration.
12. No person shall sell any food which contains any substance the addition or use of which is prohibited by any regulations made under this Act.
13. No person shall sell any food containing a greater proportion of any substance than is permitted by any regulations made under this Act.
14. No person shall sell any food which contains more than 50 parts of methyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol or denatured alcohol in one million parts of the food.
15. No person shall sell any food which is unsound or unfit for human consumption.
16. Except as otherwise provided by any regulations made under this Act, no person shall sell in a package any food unless there is a statement or label legibly and durably written on or attached to the package of food indicating the trade name or description, the net weight or the number, true measure or volume, the quality, strength, purity, composition and proportion of the contents, and the name and address of the importer, manufacturer or packer thereof.
17. No person shall sell any food which is labelled or advertised in a manner that is false, misleading or deceptive or is likely to create an erroneous impression regarding its value, merit or safety.
18. No person shall sell to the prejudice of the purchaser any food which is not of the quality or not of the nature, or not of the substance of the food demanded by the purchaser.
19. No person shall sell any food which is manufactured, prepared, preserved, packaged or stored under insanitary conditions.