—(1) A member of the Union may attend and speak at a general meeting thereof.
(2) A person who is not a member of the Council or an ordinary member of the Union shall not table any motion at a general meeting of the Union.
(3) A person who is a member of the Board, an official of the Polytechnic or the auditor of the Union may attend and speak at a general meeting of the Union.
(4) The Honorary General Secretary shall convene the following meetings:
the annual general meeting;
any extraordinary general meeting; and
any emergency general meeting.
(5) The meetings referred to in paragraph (4) shall not be convened during the Polytechnic’s vacations, or on a Sunday or public holiday.
(6) All decisions made at a general meeting shall be binding on the Union.