—(1) Notice of appeal shall be filed with the Court —
in the case of a decision on a matter of procedure, within 14 days after the date of the decision; and
in any other case, within 6 weeks after the date of the decision.
(2) The Registrar may determine whether any decision is on a matter of procedure and any such determination shall itself be a decision on a matter of procedure.
(3) Notice of appeal may be given in respect of the whole or any specific part of the decision of the Registrar and must specify the grounds of the appeal and the relief which the appellant seeks.
(4) Except with the leave of the Court, the appellant shall not be entitled on the hearing of the appeal to rely on any ground of appeal or to apply for any relief not specified in the notice of appeal.
(5) The appellant shall, within 5 days of lodging a notice of appeal, serve a copy thereof on the Registrar and other party to the proceedings before the Registrar.
(6) On receiving the notice of appeal, the Registrar shall forthwith transmit to the Court all the papers relating to the matter which is the subject of the appeal.
(7) Except by leave of the Court, no appeal shall be entertained unless the notice of appeal has been given within the period specified in paragraph (1) or within such further time as the Registrar may allow upon request made to him prior to the expiry of that period.