—(1) A subpoena must be in Form 67, 68 or 69, whichever is appropriate.
(2) Issue of a subpoena takes place upon its being sealed by an officer of the Registry.
(3) Before a subpoena is issued, a Request 4 in Form 70 for the issue of the subpoena must be filed in the Registry; and the Request4 must contain the name and address of the party issuing the subpoena, if he is acting in person, or the name of the firm and business address of that party’s solicitor.
(4) The Registrar may, in any case, revoke a subpoena upon application by any person or on his own motion.
(5) Any party who is dissatisfied with any decision of the Registrar made under this Rule may apply to a Judge of the High Court or a District Judge, as the case may be, for a review of that decision.
(6) An application under this Rule shall be made by summons supported by an affidavit, within 14 days of that decision.