—(1) A club shall be managed by a management committee elected by its ordinary members.
(2) The management committee shall consist of the following members:
such other members, not being less than 2 or more than 12, as the Principal may determine.
(3) In determining the number of other members under paragraph (2)(d), the Principal shall take into consideration the total number of members of the club.
(4) Subject to paragraph (2), the ratio of the members of a management committee to the total number of members of the club shall be not more than 1:100.
(5) All members of the management committee shall be elected annually by the members of the club not later than the sixth week from the date of commencement of the academic year.
(6) The office-bearers of the management committee shall be elected by the management committee from among its own members.
(7) A member of the management committee shall hold office until a new management committee is elected.
(8) A member of the management committee shall cease to be such when he ceases to be a full-time student.
(9) All the names of the members of the management committee shall be submitted to the Principal within one week of their election to the committee.