—(1) For the purpose of the management of each such endowment or part thereof the Board shall, subject to the approval of the Minister, appoint a committee of management to act under the control of the Board.
(2) Every such committee shall consist of at least one member of the Board, and of not more than 7 other persons.
(3) Every such committee shall meet at least once a month and the quorum at all meetings of the committee shall be 4 members present.
(4) The members of every such committee shall be appointed for a period of two years and shall be eligible for reappointment.
(5) No person shall be appointed a member of such a committee unless he —
is a Hindu; and
is a citizen of Singapore.
(6) The members of such a committee shall be deemed to be public servants for the purposes of the Penal Code [Cap. 224].
(7) It shall be the duty of every such committee to inform the Board of all acts and things done by the committee.
(8) The Board may, subject to the approval of the Minister, remove any member of such a committee and appoint another in his place.