24. Any member of Lloyd’s who complies with the conditions referred to in regulation 3 and is not prohibited from carrying on insurance business in Singapore under the Act shall, in respect of the carrying on of insurance business referred to in the First Schedule, be exempted from sections 3, 5, 8, 14, 20, 25, 33 and 41 of the Act.
—(1) Any document to be lodged by the administrator under regulation 21(1) (a) shall be lodged —
in the case of any document referred to in regulation 13(1), in the form of an electronic record with the Authority through such electronic facility, and in such form and manner, as may be specified by the Authority.
(2) A document to be lodged by the administrator under regulation 21(1)(a) —
shall be in the English language;
shall, in the circumstances set out in paragraph (1)(a), be printed or, with the permission of the Authority, produced by other mechanical means approved by it; and
shall state any monetary amount referred to in Singapore dollars (unless otherwise specified in the relevant form) and the basis of conversion of any other currency into Singapore dollars.
(3) Where, by these Regulations, a document is required to be signed by or on behalf of the chief executive officer of a Service Company, it shall, if not signed by that officer, be signed by an officer of the Service Company who is for the time being notified to the Authority as having authority for the purposes of these Regulations to sign in place of the chief executive officer.
26. Unless otherwise allowed by the Authority —
any document to be lodged in accordance with regulation 25(1)(b) (other than the documents referred to in regulation 13(1)(a) and Form 4 referred to in regulation 13(1)(b)) shall be lodged with the Authority within 3 weeks from the last day of the period to which the document relates;
27. The Authority may, by notice in writing, require any Service Company or the administrator to furnish it with information about any matter relating to any business carried on in Singapore or elsewhere by the Service Company or the administrator, if the Authority is of the opinion that it requires the information for the discharge of its functions under the Act.