—(1) Any person claiming to be beneficially entitled to an interest in any securities to which this Rule applies, other than securities in Court, who wishes to be notified of any proposed transfer or payment of those securities may avail himself of the provisions of this Rule.
(2) A person claiming to be so entitled must file in the Registry —
an affidavit identifying the securities in question and describing his interest therein by reference to the document under which it arises; and
a notice in Form 105 signed by the deponent to the affidavit, and annexed to it, addressed to the Accountant-General or, as the case may be, the company concerned,
and must serve an office copy of the affidavit, and a copy of the notice sealed with the seal of the Supreme Court or Subordinate Courts, as the case may be, on the Accountant-General or that company.
(3) There must be endorsed on the affidavit filed under this Rule a notice stating the address to which any such notice as is referred to in Rule 2(1) is to be sent and, subject to paragraph (4), that address shall for the purpose of that Rule be the address for service of the person on whose behalf the affidavit is filed.
(4) A person on whose behalf an affidavit under this Rule is filed may change his address for service for the purpose of Rule 2 by serving on the Accountant-General or, as the case may be, the company concerned, a notice to that effect, and as from the date of service of such a notice, the address stated therein shall for the purpose of that Rule be the address for service of that person.
(5) The securities to which this Rule applies are —
any Government stock, and any stock of any company or corporation registered or incorporated under any written law, including any such stock standing in the name of the Accountant-General; and
any dividend of or interest payable on such stock.
(6) In this Order, “Government stock” means any stock issued by the Government or any funds of or annuity granted by the Government, and “stock” includes shares, debentures, debenture stock and stock options.