—(1) All members shall comply with the provisions of such Standing Orders of the Union as may be approved by the Board.
(2) The disciplinary committee constituted under regulation 71 may recommend that one or more of the following punishments be imposed by the Council against a member who contravenes or fails to comply with any of the provisions of these Regulations or any Standing Orders of the Union:
a fine not exceeding twice the annual subscription of an ordinary member;
suspension from any or all of the privileges of a member of the Union for a period not exceeding one year; or
both such fine and suspension.
(3) The recommended disciplinary action shall be approved by at least two-thirds of the members of the Council present at a meeting thereof in which such approval is given.
(4) Any disciplinary action against a student shall be taken by any disciplinary committee constituted under any regulations made under the Act relating to the conduct and discipline of students.
(5) The name of any member against whom disciplinary action is taken shall be posted on the Union’s notice boards for a period of one week by the Honorary General Secretary.
(6) Where any disciplinary action has been carried out, the Honorary General Secretary shall post on the Union’s notice boards a notice restoring to the member the privileges which he has been deprived of by the disciplinary action.