1. Absence from duty without leave within the meaning of section 36.
2. Sleeping on duty.
3. Conduct to the prejudice of good order and discipline.
4. Cowardice in the performance of duty.
5. Disobedience of Police Regulations, Special Police Regulations, Police General Orders, Force Orders, Standing Orders or any orders of a superior officer whether written or verbal.
6. Being unfit for duty through intoxication.
8. Abuse of authority by knowingly exceeding his authority over an officer of lower rank.
9. Neglect of duty or orders.
10. Intentionally rendering or keeping himself unfit for service or duty —
by injuring himself or causing or permitting himself to be injured;
by act or omission causing himself to suffer from a sickness or disability or prolonging or aggravating a sickness or disability from which he suffers; or
by falsely representing himself to be suffering from a sickness or disability.
11. Doing any of the following acts in relation to a document which is the property of or is submitted to the Police Force or the Special Constabulary, as the case may be, for any purpose (referred to in this Schedule as a service document) with a view to gaining for himself or another or with intent to deceive another or cause loss to another:
makes or signs a service document that is false in a material particular;
makes in a service document an entry that is false in a material particular;
alters a service document so that the document is false in a material particular;
suppresses, defaces, makes away with or destroys a service document, or a part of a service document, that it is his duty to preserve or produce;
does not make an entry in a service document that it is his duty to make.
12. Excess of duty resulting in loss or injury to any other person.
13. Wilful destruction or negligent loss of or injury to property belonging to the Government.
14. Misapplies or wastefully expends any property used by, or in the possession or control of, the Police Force or the Special Constabulary, or any mess, club, common room, canteen or association of the Police Force or the Special Constabulary.
15. Stealing or dishonestly misappropriating any property used by, or in the possession or control of, the Police Force or any mess, club, common room, canteen or association of the Police Force or the Special Constabulary, or is concerned in the stealing or dishonest misappropriation of any such property.
16. Receiving any property used by, or in the possession or control of, the Police Force or the Special Constabulary, or any mess, club, common room, canteen or association of the Police Force or the Special Constabulary, knowing such property to have been stolen or to have been dishonestly misappropriated.
17. Escaping from custody or any detention barrack in which he is being held under or under the authority of this Act.
18. Refusing to obey a lawful order for his arrest, or committing an assault on a police officer who gives the order or a person, whether or not a police officer, who attempts to apprehend him, or take or hold him in custody, in pursuance of the order.
19. Failing to do any of the following in relation to any person who is under arrest or in custody for an alleged service offence where he is required by or under this Act to take such action:
to have the case of the first-mentioned person brought before a commanding officer for investigation;
to have the case of the first-mentioned person disposed of or tried summarily by a disciplinary officer; or
to release, or to order the release of the first-mentioned person where that person in custody is entitled to be released.
20. Unlawful release of persons in custody by —
allowing to escape or without authority releasing a person who is delivered into his custody under this Act or whom it is his duty to guard;
facilitating the escape of a person who is in custody or confinement under this Act; or
conveying anything into a detention barrack with intent to facilitate an escape from that detention barrack.
21. Commits contempt by —
failing to comply with a summons or an order to attend as a witness at a committee of inquiry or at disciplinary proceedings for a service offence before a disciplinary officer;
refusing to take an oath or make an affirmation when required to do so by a disciplinary officer at disciplinary proceedings for a service offence or by a committee of inquiry;
refusing to produce any document or material in his custody or control which a committee of inquiry, a disciplinary officer or an investigating officer lawfully requires him to produce;
as a witness, refusing to answer any question which a committee of inquiry or a disciplinary officer lawfully requires an answer;
wilfully insulting a disciplinary officer at a disciplinary proceeding for a service offence or a committee of inquiry; or
wilfully interrupting, obstructing or disturbing any disciplinary proceeding before a disciplinary officer or a committee of inquiry.
22. Engaging in trade or other employment without the permission of the Commissioner.