On 21/11/2017, you requested the version in force on 21/11/2017 incorporating all amendments published on or before 21/11/2017. The closest version currently available is that of 01/01/1999.
Singapore Tourism Board Act
Singapore Tourism Board Regulations
G.N. No. S 164/2004
REVISED EDITION 1999
(1st January 1999)
[5th March 1998]
—(1) The Board may meet as often as it thinks necessary but it shall in any case meet at least 4 times in a year to discuss the management and affairs of the Board.
(2) A meeting of the Board may be called —
on the order of the Chairman;
in the absence of the Chairman from Singapore, or in the event of the Chairman’s incapacity through illness or the office of the Chairman being vacant, on the order of the Deputy Chairman; or
in the absence of the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman from Singapore, or in the event of the Chairman's and the Deputy Chairman’s incapacity through illness or the offices of the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman being vacant, on the order of a member of the Board.
(3) The quorum at all meetings of the Board shall be 4 and no business shall be transacted unless a quorum is present.
(4) The Board shall have power to appoint committees and to appoint persons who are not members of the Board to such committees.
—(1) All moneys of the Tourism Fund shall —
be deposited in a bank in the name of the Board; or
be invested in any of the investments authorised by any written law for the investment of trust money.
(2) The Board may deposit the moneys of the Tourism Fund in a bank and utilise the moneys for investment in accordance with paragraph (1) in such proportions as it may determine.
(3) All cheques drawn upon the bank account of the Board shall be signed by —
a member and an officer;
2 members; or
of the Board duly authorised by the Board in that behalf.
(4) No officer of the Board shall be authorised to sign any cheque under paragraph (3) unless the officer is drawing a salary of at least $900 a month.
—(1) All deeds, documents or other instruments requiring the seal of the Board shall be sealed with the common seal of the Board in the presence of the Chairman and the Chief Executive or one other member of the Board who shall sign every such deed, document or other instrument to which the common seal is affixed.
(2) Such signing shall be sufficient evidence that the seal was duly and properly affixed and that the seal is the lawful seal of the Board.
[G.N. No. S 47/88]