—(1) Where it appears to the Registrar that —
any registration was effected as a result of a misrepresentation of facts;
any condition of registration has been contravened by a registered manufacturer; or
a registered manufacturer has for a continuous period of not less than 3 months ceased to manufacture goods in respect of which he has been registered,
the Registrar may, after notice to the registered manufacturer and after such inquiry as he thinks fit, revoke the registration.
(2) The Registrar shall within 7 days of revoking any registration inform the registered manufacturer in writing of the revocation and the grounds for the revocation and inform him of his right to appeal to the High Court.
(3) Any person aggrieved by a decision of the Registrar made under subsection (1) may within 14 days of the notification to him of the grounds of the decision appeal to the High Court whose decision shall be final.
(4) The revocation of any registration under this section shall take effect 21 days after the making of the decision of the Registrar to revoke under subsection (1) or, in the event of an appeal to the High Court under subsection (3), on the determination of the appeal.
(5) For the purpose of subsection (1)(c), the Registrar may by notice in writing require a registered manufacturer to manufacture such minimum quantity of goods as the Registrar may determine.
(6) A registered manufacturer who fails to comply with any notice under subsection (5) shall be deemed to have ceased to manufacture those goods.