Where Council member is in public service or is officer of Board
50. [Repealed by Act 22 of 2007]
Service of documents
51. [Repealed by Act 22 of 2007]
Conviction final and conclusive
52. [Repealed by Act 22 of 2007]
—(1) A person whose name has been removed from an appropriate register under this Part may apply to the Council for his name to be restored to that appropriate register.
(2) The Council may, after considering all relevant circumstances, and upon the compliance by the applicant of all conditions imposed by the Council, if any, and the payment of the prescribed fee, restore his name to the appropriate register.
(3) Where the name of a person has been removed from an appropriate register by a Disciplinary Committee, no application for the restoration of his name to that appropriate register shall be made to the Council —
before the expiration of 3 years from the date of the removal of the name; or
more than once in any period of 12 months.
53A. Any penalty imposed by the Council under sections 5 and 40 and any costs payable by any person under this Act shall be recoverable by the Council as a debt due to the Council from that person and the person’s liability to pay shall not be affected by his ceasing to be registered with the Council.