—(1) Every film in the possession of any person shall be submitted to the Board without any alteration or excision for the purpose of censorship at the owner’s risk and expense and at such time and place as the Board may appoint.
(2) During the course of censorship, the Board may in its discretion exclude any person from the place where the film is being exhibited.
(3) The owner may at any time, with the approval in writing of the Board, which shall not be unreasonably withheld, remove any cinematograph film from any approved warehouse for the purpose of making excisions to it or of reconstructing it, or of obtaining the approval of the Board for its exhibition or of exhibiting exclusively to buyers or exhibitors or their agents.
(4) Any cinematograph film removed from an approved warehouse under subsection (3) shall be returned to that warehouse within 48 hours of the time of its removal therefrom and any excised parts, if excision has been made, shall within 48 hours be delivered to the Board.
(5) Any owner who fails to comply with subsection (4) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000.
(6) There shall be charged for the censorship of any film such fees as may be prescribed.