—(1) The Executive Committee shall meet at least once a month.
(2) The Honorary General Secretary shall give at least 7 days’ notice of such meeting unless the urgency of the matter requires a shorter notice.
(3) A meeting of the Executive Committee shall be convened by the Honorary General Secretary when directed by the President of the Union or at the request of at least 3 members of the Executive Committee.
(4) Half of the number of members of the Executive Committee shall constitute a quorum.
(5) A member of the Executive Committee shall not absent himself from 3 successive meetings of the Executive Committee without reasonable cause.
(6) At the meeting subsequent to the 3 successive meetings which a member is absent, the member shall submit a written explanation for his absence.
(7) The Executive Committee shall consider and decide by a simple majority of those present at the meeting whether the member concerned shall remain in the Executive Committee.
(8) The President, or in his absence the Vice-President, shall preside at a meeting of the Executive Committee.
(9) In the absence of the President and the Vice-President, one of the members present, other than the Honorary General Secretary, shall be elected to preside at the meeting.