—(1) The Court may order that some or all of the expert witnesses testify as a panel, after the completion of the testimony of the non-expert witnesses of each party, or at any other time that the Court may determine.
(2) The Court shall not make an order under paragraph (1) unless the parties consent to the production and examination of expert witnesses as a panel and to a waiver of the right to submit no case to answer.
(3) Where the expert witnesses testify as a panel, they shall give their views and may be directed by the Court to comment on the views of the other panel members and to make concluding statements.
(4) Expert witnesses in the panel may pose questions to one another with the leave of the Court.
(5) The Court may direct that the expert witnesses in the panel be cross-examined and re-examined in any sequence as the Court thinks fit, before or after they have testified as a panel.
(6) The Court may give any other directions as to the giving of evidence in the circumstances referred to in paragraph (1) as the Court thinks fit.
[S 75/2012 wef 01/03/2012]