—(1) The walls of a stable or cattle-shed shall have a smooth surface and the corners shall be rounded off.
(2) All liquid wastes from the cattle-shed shall be settled in a properly designed sedimentation tank before being discharged into an approved watercourse.
(3) The ventilation of the premises, which shall be provided to the satisfaction of the Commissioner, shall be by direct communication with the external air.
(4) The land appurtenant to a stable or cattle-shed shall be fenced in to the satisfaction of the Commissioner.
(5) The open spaces around the stable or cattle-shed and anywhere else on the premises shall be paved, metalled or tarmacadamised, and drained to the satisfaction of the Commissioner. A paved area of not less than of the floor area of the stable or cattle-shed shall be provided for the washing of the animals kept therein.
(6) A separate shed shall be provided, to the satisfaction of the Commissioner, for the milking of cattle.
(7) There shall be provided adequate water supply, to the satisfaction of the Commissioner, on the licensed premises.