—(1) Any person who desires to obtain a certificate referred to in section 103 of the Act in relation to any entry, matter or thing which the Registrar is authorised to make or do under the Act or these Rules may file with the Registrar Form TM 42.
(2) Before giving the certificate, the Registrar may require the person to furnish evidence to show that he has an interest in the entry, matter or thing.
81A. Notwithstanding anything in these Rules, at any stage of any application to or proceedings before the Registrar, the Registrar may direct the applicant or parties to attend a case management conference in order that the Registrar may make such order or give such direction as he thinks fit for the just, expeditious and economical disposal of the matter.
81B. Notwithstanding anything in these Rules, at any stage of any application to or proceedings before the Registrar, the Registrar may direct the applicant or any party to produce or file, within such period as the Registrar may specify, any document, information or evidence which the Registrar may reasonably require.
83. Any irregularity in procedure which, in the opinion of the Registrar, is not detrimental to the interests of any person or party may be corrected on such terms as the Registrar may direct.
Address altered by public authority
84. [Deleted by S 161/2007]
85. A person who makes an application to the Court under the Act shall as soon as practicable file a copy of the application with the Registrar.
—(1) Where an order is made by the Court in any matter under the Act, the person or persons in whose favour the order is made shall as soon as practicable file a copy of the order with the Registrar.
(2) If the order is to rectify or alter the register, the person in whose favour the order is made or, if there is more than one, such one of them, as the Registrar may direct, shall file with the Registrar Form TM 44.
(3) The Registrar shall rectify or alter the register in accordance with such order.
—(1) The Registrar shall publish a journal, to be called the Trade Marks Journal, which shall contain —
the practice directions issued by the Registrar under the Act or these Rules; and
such other information as the Registrar thinks fit.
(2) The Trade Marks Journal shall be published weekly, unless the Registrar otherwise directs.