ORDERS OF TRIBUNAL
43. The Secretary shall cause each order of a Tribunal and the date on which it was made to be recorded in a document signed by him and shall cause the original of the document to be filed in the Registry.
—(1) A Tribunal shall, when making an order, state in writing its reasons for making the order.
(2) The Secretary shall cause a copy of the document recording the order and of the reasons of a Tribunal to be served on every party to the application or reference in respect of which the order was made and shall also cause a copy of the document recording the order and of the reasons to be available at the Registry for public inspection when that office is open for business.
(3) In paragraphs (1) and (2), “order” shall not include an interim order or an order that is made in respect of an application that is ancillary to another proceeding.
(4) The president may, if he thinks fit, direct the Secretary to cause particulars of any order of a Tribunal to be published in the Gazette and such newspaper or newspapers circulating in Singapore as the president determines.
45. Where an order of a Tribunal is suspended —