—(1) An ordinary meeting shall be held at least twice a term.
(2) The Honorary Secretary shall give at least 7 days’ notice of an ordinary meeting.
(3) A member of the management committee shall give at least 3 days’ notice to the Honorary Secretary of any matter to be included in the agenda for the ordinary meeting.
(4) The date and time of an ordinary meeting shall be determined by the President of the club, but the first ordinary meeting in an academic year shall be held by the end of the first term.
(5) An extraordinary meeting shall be held whenever a matter requiring urgent attention arises, or when a written request signed by the President of the club or by not less than 3 members of the management committee is received by the Honorary Secretary.
(6) Only the matter for which the extraordinary meeting is called shall be on the agenda.
(7) An extraordinary meeting shall be convened by the Honorary Secretary within 5 days of the receipt of a written request for the meeting; but if the urgency of the matter requires a shorter notice, it may be convened within 3 days of, but at least 24 hours after, the receipt of the request.