—(1) The chairman shall record, or cause to be recorded, the proceedings of the board in writing and in sufficient detail to enable the convening body to follow the course of the proceedings.
(2) Where there is no shorthand writer present the evidence shall be taken down in narrative form recording as nearly as possible the words used, except that, if the board considers it necessary, any particular question and answer shall be taken down verbatim.
(3) The evidence of each witness, as soon as it has been taken in accordance with paragraph (2), shall be read over to him and shall be signed by him.
(4) A record of proceedings shall be signed by the chairman and other members of the board, if any, and forwarded to the convening body.
(5) No person is entitled, as of right, to a copy of the record of proceedings of any inquiry.
(6) Privilege shall be claimed for the record of proceedings of inquiries.
(7) No record of proceedings of any inquiry or any extract therefrom or information relating thereto shall be shown or given to the civil police or other individual or body outside the Singapore Armed Forces, without reference to the Permanent Secretary to the Ministry of Defence.