Details to be Given in Donation Reports
1. A donation report must give the following information about the donor of each recordable donation:
in the case of an individual, the report must give his full name, identity card number and the address of his residence at the date of receipt of the donation;
in relation to a donation in the form of a bequest, the report must give the deceased donor’s full name, identity card number and the address of his residence at the date of his death; and
in the case of a company, the report must give —
the company’s registered name;
the address of its registered office; and
the number with which it is registered.
2. If the recordable donation was a donation of money (in cash or otherwise), the donation report must give the amount of the donation, otherwise the donation report must give details of the nature of the donation and its value determined in accordance with section 5.
3. In relation to each recordable donation, a donation report must —
state whether the donation was made to the political association or any of its branches or, in the case of a donation to an election agent, the name of the election agent; and
in the case of a donation referred to in section 12(2)(b) or 19(2)(b), the date when the donation was received by the candidate, election agent or political association which caused the aggregate amount in question to be not less than $10,000 or the amount prescribed for the purposes of that provision.
4. In relation to each recordable donation which was made by any person —
on behalf of himself and one or more other persons; or
on behalf of one or more other person,
a donation report must give the aggregate value of the donation as well as the value of each separate donation which, by virtue of section 20(1), is to be regarded as having been made by each of those persons.
5. A donation report must give such other information as is prescribed by regulations made under section 32.