1. Murder of any degree.
2. Manslaughter or culpable homicide.
3. An offence against the law relating to abortion.
4. Maliciously or wilfully wounding or inflicting grievous bodily harm.
5. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
7. Unlawful sexual intercourse with a female.
8. Indecent assault.
9. Procuring, or trafficking in, women or young persons for immoral purposes.
11. Kidnapping, abduction or false imprisonment, or dealing in slaves.
12. Stealing, abandoning, exposing or unlawfully detaining a child.
14. Perjury or subornation of perjury or conspiring to defeat the course of justice.
16. An offence concerning counterfeit currency.
17. An offence against the law relating to forgery.
18. Stealing, embezzlement, fraudulent conversion, fraudulent false accounting, obtaining property or credit by false pretences, receiving stolen property or any other offence in respect of property involving fraud.
19. Burglary, house-breaking or any similar offence.
21. Blackmail or extortion by means of threats or by abuse of authority.
22. An offence against bankruptcy law or company law.
23. Malicious or wilful damage to property.
24. Acts done with the intention of endangering vehicles, vessels or aircraft.
25. An offence against the law relating to psychotropic substances, dangerous drugs or narcotics.
26. An offence against the law relating to benefits derived from corruption, drug trafficking and other serious crimes.
28. Revolt against the authority of the master of a ship or the commander of an aircraft.
29. Contravention of import or export prohibitions relating to precious stones, gold and other precious metals.
30. Hijacking and other acts endangering safety of aircraft and acts endangering safety of an international airport.
Aiding and abetting, or counselling or procuring the commission of, or being an accessory before or after the fact to, or attempting or conspiring to commit, any of the offences listed in Part I.