31. The Registrar shall establish and maintain a register of all donations sent to and reported to him under this Act.
—(1) The Minister may make regulations to prescribe anything which is required to be prescribed under this Act and generally for the carrying out of the provisions of this Act.
(2) The Minister may, from time to time, by regulations, amend the Schedule.
33. Notwithstanding section 32, where a writ is issued, no regulations shall be made amending —
until after the last day prescribed by section 74(1) of the Parliamentary Elections Act (Cap. 218) or, in the case of a presidential election, by section 56(1) of the Presidential Elections Act (Cap. 240A), for the transmission of returns respecting election expenses in connection with the election or (as the case may be) presidential election.
—(1) Provision may be made by rules of court —
for the giving of notice of such applications or appeals to persons affected; and
generally with respect to the procedure under those sections before any court.
(2) Subsection (1) is without prejudice to the generality of any existing power under any other written law to make rules of court.
35. This Act shall not apply to any donation which is received and accepted —
by any political association before 15th February 2001; or
by any candidate or election agent before 15th February 2001.