—(1) There shall be a Registrar of Designs who shall have control of the Registry of Designs.
(2) There shall be one or more Deputy Registrars of Designs who shall, subject to the control of the Registrar, have all the powers and functions of the Registrar under this Act, other than the powers of the Registrar under section 50.
(3) There shall be one or more Assistant Registrars of Designs.
(4) The Registrar and all the other officers under this section shall be appointed by the Minister.
[Trade Marks 1999 Ed., s. 62]
—(1) The Registrar may, in relation to a particular matter or class of matters, by writing under his hand, delegate all or any of his powers or functions under this Act (except this power of delegation) to an Assistant Registrar of Designs or any public officer so that the delegated powers and functions may be exercised by the delegate with respect to the matter or class of matters specified in the instrument of delegation.
(2) A delegation under this section is revocable at will and no delegation shall prevent the exercise of a power or function by the Registrar or by any Deputy Registrar of Designs.
[Trade Marks 1999 Ed., s. 63]
51. For the purposes of this Act, there shall be an office which shall be known as the Registry of Designs.
[Trade Marks 1999 Ed., s. 64]