Forms, fees, hours of business and publication
76. The Minister may make rules for the publication by the Registrar of —
the forms to be used for any purpose relating to the registration of a trade mark or any other proceedings before the Registrar under this Act; and
the practice directions issued by the Registrar.
—(1) There shall be paid in respect of applications and registration and other matters under this Act such fees as may be prescribed.
(2) The Minister may make rules as to the remission of fees in the prescribed circumstances.
(3) All fees collected shall be paid into the funds of the Office.
—(1) The Registrar may issue practice directions to specify —
the hours of business of the Registry; and
the days which are to be treated as excluded days.
(2) The Minister may prescribe the effect of doing any business under this Act —
on any day after the hours of business of the Registry; or
on any day which is an excluded day.
(3) For the purposes of subsections (1) and (2) —
different hours of business may be specified for different classes of business;
different excluded days may be specified for different classes of business; and
different effects of doing business —
outside the hours of business of the Registry; or
on an excluded day,
may be prescribed for different classes of business.
79. The Minister may make rules for the publication by the Registrar of the particulars of any application for the registration of a trade mark (including a representation of the mark) and such other information relating to trade marks as the Registrar thinks fit.
[UK Trade Marks Act 1994, s. 81]